Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Quick Fix- Mini Closet Makeover

 
 
I'm only sharing the after photo because the before is way too embarrassing. 
 
As a family of five, living in an area where it can be 70 degrees on Monday and 45 degrees on Friday, we always have a ton of jackets at the ready.  My quick fix was to add a tension rod to the bottom of the closet to hold the little ones coats.  The added benefit is that they can reach their jackets; which is one less step for me in getting them ready. 
 
I tried the tension rod on its own but found it was much sturdier if I added storage drawers under the rod.  These particular storage drawers were purchased at Target and are fairly inexpensive and are great for additional spots for hats, mittens, etc.
 
Happy Organizing!

No comments:

Post a Comment