Sunday, November 16, 2014

Live it List

My version of the bucket list.  I better get busy...

  • See the Aurora Borealis
  • Become a Mom   Accomplished three times over!
  • Run a half marathon
  • Learn to like the taste of eggs
  • Brew my own beer
  • Beat my husband in a game of tennis
  • Run a half marathon
  • Visit New Zealand
  • Reach my pre-baby weight
  • Go to the Great American Beer Festival
  • Drive route 1 in California
  • Go on a Safari
  • See the Jets play in a Super Bowl
  • Swim with dolphins   Did this on my honeymoon and it was pretty amazing. 
  • Go to Napa with my husband
  • Buy a trailer on the ocean in Rhode Island
  • Take a girls only trip
  • Host a fancy dinner party
  • Make my kids Halloween costumes
  • Adopt a dog from a shelter   We got our dog Roscoe from a local shelter when he was three. 
  • Host a Murder Mystery dinner
  • Truly surprise someone with a party or trip
  • Pay my kids way through college (if they want to go)
  • Eat only french fries and milkshakes for dinner
  • Buy something at an auction using a paddle
  • Own a Hudson Bay Point Blanket


No comments:

Post a Comment