Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Movies A-Z

I am challenging myself to watch movies alphabetically.  Winter is creeping in and there are a lot less things to do when you don't like to brave the cold weather.  I'm honestly not that big of a movie watcher (reality tv is more my scene) but this will help me add to my movie repertoire.

Challenge Accepted...

Letter A- Away We Go
    Comedy/Drama/Romance
       This is a great date night movie; both my husband and I found it entertaining.  There were a lot of recognizable actors/actresses cameos and it kept a good pace.  I actually laughed and cried during this film!  I would give it a 7 out of 10.

Letter B- Begin Again
    Comedy/Drama/Music
       My new favorite movie!  The very basic plot line follows an up and coming musician producing music throughout NYC (subway station, roof tops, etc.).  Adam Levin lends his voice and acting talent and it is not a disappointment.  I would give this a 10 out of 10!!!

Letter C- Chef
    Comedy
       Follow a gourmet Chef as he rediscovers himself through a career change running a food truck.  It sounds like a bit of stretch but it was honestly entertaining and funny.  I would give this a 7 out of 10. 

Letter D- Divergent
    Action/Adventure/Sci-Fi
     I'm not really into Sci-Fi but this movie was awesome!  The movie is about a world created and maintained by order in which the main character doesn't fit in.  When she finds out she doesn't fit in she begins to fight for her life.  I would give this a 8 out of 10 and would watch it again.
    
I will continue to post as we make our way through the alphabet!

Happy Watching!!!
            

No comments:

Post a Comment